CRH Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Central

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 'Currupt a Wish' Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Otaku Se7en
CRH n00b
CRH n00b
Otaku Se7en

The 'Currupt a Wish' Thread Empty
PostSubject: The 'Currupt a Wish' Thread   The 'Currupt a Wish' Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:03 am

ok examples to how this works...

i wish i had a deathray blaster for a finger

next post
granted you pick your nose and blow off your head...
i wish i had 10,000 dollars

next wish
granted, i hack your paypal and teal it all to go premium for life at otakucenter
i wish i had a big ass house

you get the idea???

well i'll start this onslaught up...

I wish i was hired already at Graeters and didnt have to go through this work permit BullS***
Back to top Go down
http://www.crhgaming.com
BloodLoss
BloodLoss

PostSubject: Re: The 'Currupt a Wish' Thread   The 'Currupt a Wish' Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:57 pm

Untill i come in the store and start herassing you making you get me a bowl of ICE CREAM! Inside a Cone Shocked wrapped pale in A ...... !!!!!! WAFFLE CONE! What a Face affraid

~When the war is over, and the dust has settled there will be Blood Loss, and when that blood has dried and gone I will still be here a memorial to this war and the people that gave their lives to fight it, a trophy of our bloodshed.
614~
Back to top Go down
Otaku Se7en
CRH n00b
CRH n00b
Otaku Se7en

PostSubject: Re: The 'Currupt a Wish' Thread   The 'Currupt a Wish' Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:40 am

your supposed to make a wish for me to corrupt, so ill currupt your trophie, it turns into the spitting images of god and pees on you

i wish i had 3 eyes....
Back to top Go down
BloodLoss
BloodLoss

PostSubject: Re: The 'Currupt a Wish' Thread   The 'Currupt a Wish' Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 10:25 am

When your third eye can't stop looking at other chicks all your gf's dump you and you end up
sitting at home alone... talking to people in a gay online chat thing!! hehe harsh reality..
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Otaku Se7en
CRH n00b
CRH n00b
Otaku Se7en

PostSubject: Re: The 'Currupt a Wish' Thread   The 'Currupt a Wish' Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:23 pm

(you still forgot to make a sish at the end of currupting mine)who cares about 'reality' anymore they script that all over the TV network
Back to top Go down
BloodLoss
BloodLoss

PostSubject: Re: The 'Currupt a Wish' Thread   The 'Currupt a Wish' Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:10 am

ok i wish that i had an undestructable car that goes 1,000,000 lyrs per second (light years) for the un-nerds out there.
Back to top Go down
Otaku Se7en
CRH n00b
CRH n00b
Otaku Se7en

PostSubject: Re: The 'Currupt a Wish' Thread   The 'Currupt a Wish' Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:40 am

granted you crash and roll on the side of the car for some 800 miles before the car explodes in a Nuclear Explosion

i wish there was a god
(id be in the line waiting to give him shit)
Back to top Go down
BloodLoss
BloodLoss

PostSubject: Re: The 'Currupt a Wish' Thread   The 'Currupt a Wish' Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:54 am

Ok, so there is a god, and when you get up there and give him crap about how your life really doesn't suck he just laughs at you and tells you the simple truth, that he set us here to make our own decisions and if we want to F the whole ride up just go ahead and sing wheels on the buss.
Back to top Go down
BloodLoss
BloodLoss

PostSubject: Re: The 'Currupt a Wish' Thread   The 'Currupt a Wish' Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:54 am

oh, yeah i wish that i was like... umm... Super UBER man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'Currupt a Wish' Thread   The 'Currupt a Wish' Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 'Currupt a Wish' Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CRH Gaming :: General Chat :: What Ever-
Jump to: