CRH Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Central

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guitar Hero Maniac!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BloodLoss
BloodLoss

Guitar Hero Maniac! Empty
PostSubject: Guitar Hero Maniac!   Guitar Hero Maniac! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:06 pm

Well guys, i am hella bored so i decided to make a new thread.
If you don't know me personally or have not already heard, I am some what of a Guitar hero nerd Very Happy I am in the top 1,000 world wide, some songs i rank in the top few hundred.
I have 5 stared all songs on hard medium (not easy.. never got around 2 playing it too boring!)
and Expert (All but Raining blood on expert Sad ) But i am working on it hehe.
I am going to cut to the chase here, I can Help you out with either Walk-Thru's on how i do songs, Or How to get some hard to get achievements.
Also, if you gimme' the ol' Puppie dog eyes and ask me nicely i can Do the stuff for you.
I am also, good at Rockband (guitar, bass, and drums "'sort of only ok on teh drums''') Ask Ricky.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Master Administrator
Master Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Maniac!   Guitar Hero Maniac! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:24 pm

wow i cant get past hard difficulty lol, but i have rock band
Back to top Go down
http://www.CRHGaming.com
Otaku Se7en
CRH n00b
CRH n00b
Otaku Se7en

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Maniac!   Guitar Hero Maniac! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:19 pm

(he beat rockband on Expert in one night on my 360)
Back to top Go down
http://www.crhgaming.com
Admin
Master Administrator
Master Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Maniac!   Guitar Hero Maniac! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:58 am

dang man
Back to top Go down
http://www.CRHGaming.com
BloodLoss
BloodLoss

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Maniac!   Guitar Hero Maniac! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:37 pm

So anyone up for this? I will be willing to help alway. Just hit me up with a friend request on XBL, either one of my accounts (preferably Xx614 CCHCxX) and send me a message along with it so i now who you are.
Back to top Go down
Otaku Se7en
CRH n00b
CRH n00b
Otaku Se7en

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Maniac!   Guitar Hero Maniac! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:35 am

you dont know me
Back to top Go down
http://www.crhgaming.com
BloodLoss
BloodLoss

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Maniac!   Guitar Hero Maniac! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:46 am

Shocked So i finally got the "Inhuman achievement" and "Star mania" in guitar hero 3, for those of you who don't know that is beating through the fire and flames by Dragon-Force, on Expert. the hardest song originally put on the game, the devil went down to Georgia is now the hardest song. (at least i think so) It took me a while but i finally did it, now i am working on getting the Guitar Hero achievement *Five star all songs on expert* i just need to 5* Raining Blood, i am so close to getting it. i just keep messing up stuff i should be getting. also If you have a Used Good condition Rock Band, game i will buy it from you.. mine got messed up

That is all santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Maniac!   Guitar Hero Maniac! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guitar Hero Maniac!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CRH Gaming :: Games :: General cheats, tips and help chat-
Jump to: