CRH Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Central

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mist (What the hell) This post will ruin the movie so do not read it if you have not watched it

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xboxman8391
n00b
n00b
xboxman8391

The Mist (What the hell) This post will ruin the movie so do not read it if you have not watched it Empty
PostSubject: The Mist (What the hell) This post will ruin the movie so do not read it if you have not watched it   The Mist (What the hell) This post will ruin the movie so do not read it if you have not watched it I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 7:41 pm

okay i just watched the Mist and that is the most screwed up movie!!! it was kinda corny when the squid thing killed that boy (he did deserve it) but i just wanted to kill that one Godly lady myself!!! she pissed me off so bad and the ending was so messed up! the guys kills his son and everyone in the car and then as soon as he does that then the help arrives!!! a tad late i may say. the movie almost made me feel wierd after watching it and when the marine gets killed by that one bitch that made me mad Mad . does anyone feel this way bout the movie lol i mean it was good an all but it was kinda messed up. affraid
Back to top Go down
Otaku Se7en
CRH n00b
CRH n00b
Otaku Se7en

The Mist (What the hell) This post will ruin the movie so do not read it if you have not watched it Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mist (What the hell) This post will ruin the movie so do not read it if you have not watched it   The Mist (What the hell) This post will ruin the movie so do not read it if you have not watched it I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:38 am

so its a bootleg movie not even worth renting?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crhgaming.com
Admin
Master Administrator
Master Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mist (What the hell) This post will ruin the movie so do not read it if you have not watched it   The Mist (What the hell) This post will ruin the movie so do not read it if you have not watched it I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:51 am

pretty much. it makes u feel kinda wierd after watching it lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.CRHGaming.com
xboxman8391
n00b
n00b
xboxman8391

PostSubject: Re: The Mist (What the hell) This post will ruin the movie so do not read it if you have not watched it   The Mist (What the hell) This post will ruin the movie so do not read it if you have not watched it I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:56 am

lol yea
Back to top Go down
Otaku Se7en
CRH n00b
CRH n00b
Otaku Se7en

PostSubject: Re: The Mist (What the hell) This post will ruin the movie so do not read it if you have not watched it   The Mist (What the hell) This post will ruin the movie so do not read it if you have not watched it I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:20 pm

alright im bootleggin it who wants a copy? lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.crhgaming.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mist (What the hell) This post will ruin the movie so do not read it if you have not watched it   The Mist (What the hell) This post will ruin the movie so do not read it if you have not watched it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mist (What the hell) This post will ruin the movie so do not read it if you have not watched it
Page 1 of 1